Last Saturday Brock and I decided to go on a hike up Adam's Canyon. It was so beautiful to see all the leaves changing colors and there was a really strong scent of pine trees... I love that smell. It was nice to get out and spend some time together just talking about whatever we had on our minds. This is a picture at the waterfall at the end of the hike.Here is my muscle man As a side note - here is my new obsession. These are the greatest shoes in the world. Brock got them for me and each time I wear them I realize more and more how much I love them. I know I'm spoiling my feet because I wore high heels last week to church and it felt like I was walking with a broken leg. I can't decide if I'm turing into boy or a hippie - either way I'm comfortable.This is a picture of me and my cute little sister Torie. She is so grown up and such a blast to be around. We took this picture after her day activity for Homecoming - she is a Junior in High School!! We are looking more and more a like and some people (cough... dad...) are getting us mixed up more than ever. I've gotten to the point where I will just respond to the name "Torie" but I figure if we look alike we should dress alike so I should be entitled to her clothes, right?
I can't believe she's so OLD! I swear she's still supposed to be in Elementary! I also love chaco's! I got mine like 6 years ago when they were first starting to come out, so they didn't have a ton of cute colors or styles. I still like mine a lot, but I've seen way cuter ones and I get jealous.
I was also going to say that neil and I hiked Adam's canyon last weekend too! Did you go on Saturday or Sunday? We went on Sunday. It was too freaking hot though.
McCall - that's funny we went hiking the same weekend - but we missed each other by a day. We went on Saturday. It was pretty warm when we went too but the mist at the end was so nice, it cooled us right off. Were there a lot of people hiking on Sunday? There were tons on Saturday - and a lot of dogs... kind of scary.
Brock and I have been married for four years! It has gone by so fast. We both went to school at USU and both graduated in Business. Now we live in Bountiful where Brock is working for Credit Suisse and I am working for Icon Health and Fitness.
3 comments:
I can't believe she's so OLD! I swear she's still supposed to be in Elementary!
I also love chaco's! I got mine like 6 years ago when they were first starting to come out, so they didn't have a ton of cute colors or styles. I still like mine a lot, but I've seen way cuter ones and I get jealous.
I was also going to say that neil and I hiked Adam's canyon last weekend too! Did you go on Saturday or Sunday? We went on Sunday. It was too freaking hot though.
McCall - that's funny we went hiking the same weekend - but we missed each other by a day. We went on Saturday. It was pretty warm when we went too but the mist at the end was so nice, it cooled us right off. Were there a lot of people hiking on Sunday? There were tons on Saturday - and a lot of dogs... kind of scary.
Post a Comment