CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Know Where I Am on Tuesday Nights



It's that time of the tv season again when all new programs start to air. And yes, I am once again obsessed with The Biggest Loser. It is the most motivating show, Brock makes fun of me for how enthralled I am while watching. He says 'The Deb' (my mom)in me comes out because I always look like I'm about to cry and that I say "Good for them" way too much. But hey, I really like the show. I'm really impressed with how they can change peoples lives and in turn it makes me want to get up and exercise.

So last year my I had my favorites, I loved Bernie and Brittany and I still want them to get married.


Here are my favorites this year: Heba and Ed

3 comments:

Tad and Liza said...

You know I have a few things to say about this. I liked Heba and Ed last night until Ed started using all kinds of foul language when he thought he was getting kicked off and he became all onry. I really don't like them any more. Not good sportsmanship. And I knew the green team was going home. the show hardly interviewed them or even showed them. But, boy did they look good when the showed them now. I say, "good for them." And I was so happy for the yellow girl to win the challenge, but of course she won, she didn't have to wait for her dad. Anyway, we'll talk more later about this. The first episode is my favorite, they are all huge right now.

Kallie said...

I got really excited when I saw the preview the other night, I think it is such an inspiring show. It just shows that if you put your mind to something you can do it, and anyone can lose weight. I recorded it and haven't watched it yet, but I am excited for a new season too!(I too thought Bernie & Britney would have been a cute couple.)

McCall said...

Hey- I just wanted to wish you a bappy birthday yesterday! I hope you had a good one!