CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Fake Child

I saw on someones blog that you can go onto makemebabies.com, put in a picture of you and someone else and it will "create" your baby - well a picture of it. If you remember "How to lose a guy in 10 days", Kate Hudson uses something like this to create hers and Matthew McConaughey's future kids. I've always wondered what our kids will look like, so I decided to give it a try.

The only picture I had handy at the time was a picture of Brock and I in Hawaii. Below is the picture of us and below that is our future child.





Can someone explain how that's possible?

10 comments:

McCall said...

That is freaking hilarious!!!
I did it too and our kids were so ugly, I now have a new reason to not have kids!

Kallie said...

Dang you create a pretty cute kid, not sure how you got that creative though?

Tad and Liza said...

I am sitting here laughing. That is so funny. Actully, I hope your babies do look like that little boy. He is cute.

JonandLo said...

If you figure out how to really produce a child with differnt eyes and skin color let me know...Jon wants a kid w/ brown eyes, which I sadly tell him is physically impossible. How funny is that. I'll have to give it a try!

Jamie said...

Oh I knew you too would make darling babies!!!

SassAFrass said...

This is so awesome! Who would have known you had these genes!

Todd and Heidi said...

That is so funny! You guys would make VERY cute kids!

Deborah said...

If this isn't motivation to start a family, I don't know what is. :) You two must be very talented!

Lauren Dyer said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I am still laughing.

M Davis said...

Okay, I'm a little slow to see this but I am laughing too! He is a very cute little baby, can't wait to see the real thing!