Bonnie! I am so glad that i found your blog :) I hope that your doing good, i hear that you and brock are living in bountiful that is so fun! ITs been so long since i have seen you!!! I hope all is well :)
So funny! I laughed hard about Julia and Jenny. I guess I'll never be in fashion because I don't have any pointy shoes. Dratt!!! You do look really skinny. You're not doing my self-esteem any favors, can you pack on about 15lbs before Thanksgiving?
Brock and I have been married for four years! It has gone by so fast. We both went to school at USU and both graduated in Business. Now we live in Bountiful where Brock is working for Credit Suisse and I am working for Icon Health and Fitness.
7 comments:
Look at your skinny little legs!!!
sorry you missed the "barlow dress alike" memo!
I sure love grandma!
Bonnie! I am so glad that i found your blog :) I hope that your doing good, i hear that you and brock are living in bountiful that is so fun! ITs been so long since i have seen you!!! I hope all is well :)
I love that you always comment on my blog... You're so nice
Oh good! I just got a yellow sweater!
So funny! I laughed hard about Julia and Jenny. I guess I'll never be in fashion because I don't have any pointy shoes. Dratt!!! You do look really skinny. You're not doing my self-esteem any favors, can you pack on about 15lbs before Thanksgiving?
That is the fashion here in Iowa anyday. (Those are hawkeye colors)
Post a Comment