Whitney, Travis, Brock and I went to see Get Smart last night and it was hilarious. I don't think I've seen that funny of a movie in a long time. We couldn't stop laughing the whole way home. Collectively, I think our favorite scene was his cake nightmare while he was in jail. I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but in the rare chance you haven't, I highly recommend it.
8 years ago

3 comments:
I also loved this show! I didn't want to go to it but Neil made me and I was so glad! My favorite part is when he was a deaf retarded stable boy! ha ha!~
oh, and YES I do want to go swimming.
I heard you guys are coming with the family...I am so excited! It will be tons of fun. We haven't been to a movie in a long time, we need to get out more. I have heard that this one is great!
Post a Comment