CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Drive In


Last weekend Reagan, Hazen, Brock and I went to the drive in, which happens to be the place where Brock and I met - romantic, I know. We watched The Dark Knight, which was very good. The great thing about drive in's is you get two movies for one price. However, since Brock and I are definitely not used to staying up late, we were so tired after the first movie that we crashed for the second. The second movie was Get Smart, which is one of my personal favorites but I was too tired to stay up. I do remember waking up and hearing Hazen laugh throughout the movie, that kid has no internal clock.

This is Hazen, my newish brother-in-law. Reagan and Hazen were married on May 9 of this year, however, I say he is newish because he has basically been in the family for about two years now. Plus Haz and I went to high school together and hung out with the same group of friends and Reagan was good friends with his younger brother Spencer. So I guess he is new in the family but not new to the family - if that makes any sense. Anyways, we really like having him in the Barlow fam.

Haha, I love this picture of Reagan, she was trying to do soemthing weird with her eyes but kept shutting them just as the flash went off. It's probably a good thing she doesn't look at my blog, but I did warn her that it was going to be posted. My sisters are hilarious and we have such a fun time together.

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Hi Bonnie! I found your blog off of a friends, I hope you don't mind! I gotta tell you how great you look and how proud of you I am for doing the Cache Valley Classic again! Where did you do the swim? Sounds like you did awesome! Good for you! I really wanted to do it, but being 6 months preggers and moving to Arizona made it not possible! Maybe next year huh? Drive in movie, now that is something I must try. Maybe Kenzi would sleep if we went late enough! No babysitters yet! I have a blog too, but it is private. It you send me your e-mail address to Kalihoenes@yahoo.com then I will send you an invite! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hoenes Family said...

oh, this is Kali Smedley Hoenes by the way!