Today Carter and I joined grandma Pam and Liza's family to go to the Farmington pumpkin patch. We went through some corn mazes and listened to stories. It was a lot of fun and Carter loved playing with his cousins.
Wyatt really wanted to hold Carter which is always really funny because it's like me holding one of my sisters but he loves to do it.
Wyatt, Grandma Pam, Carter, Kamden, Cori


Carter's cute pumpkin pajamas. I think he looks like a mummy in them because they are so tight everywhere especially through the stomach and legs. It's really cute. The picture above is him trying to get the camera. Doesn't he look mischievous?
Carter's cute pumpkin pajamas. I think he looks like a mummy in them because they are so tight everywhere especially through the stomach and legs. It's really cute. The picture above is him trying to get the camera. Doesn't he look mischievous?

2 comments:
You guys are a gorgeous family!
You are always so nice to let my kids hold carter. Good thing Carter is a good sport about it too.
Post a Comment