CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. Carter took a marathon nap that day which was great for me because I was able to get everything ready (including myself) but when he woke up he was in the most somber mood. It was really sweet, he would sit on our laps and stare at the camera like he was in a trance.























Our photographer was great. Her name is Celeste Drake and her website is http://shotbyceleste.blogspot.com/

She did a fabulous job and unlike most other photographers, she is affordable.

I think Carter thought we put him into a field of food because he would put one leaf after another into his mouth, then he started on the plants and flowers....

7 comments:

SassAFrass said...

I love these! You look beautiful.I hope you guys are doing well

Brady,McCall said...

Way cute pictures Bonnie! Love them. You are such a cute family:)

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

oh look how great you guys look. <3 Bonnie you are such a hottie mom. You should start a club and be the president and teach me how to go about being a beautiful mother someday.

Jamie said...

I loveyour pictures Bonnie and am glad it worked out to have Celeste take them. You are so Beautiful and have the cutest little boy in the world...well, 3rd cutest! Love ya and miss ya. I was sad we didn't see you over Thanksgiving. Look forward to seeing you at Christmastime!

Jenna said...

Bonnie, you little family is darling! You look great! I love the pics! Hope you have a Merry Christmas

Mary Kaye Olsen said...

What darling pictures!!! You are all beautiful!!!! What is up with that? I hope you have a Perfect Holiday Season.

McCall said...

Somehow I never saw these pictures! They are GORGEOUS!!! You are so smokin hot!