Carter is now crawling. He's been working on it for the past couple of weeks and nothing motivates him to crawl more than my cell phone. I can tell my life is now moving into the fast lane.
Carter is now crawling. He's been working on it for the past couple of weeks and nothing motivates him to crawl more than my cell phone. I can tell my life is now moving into the fast lane.
Posted by BrockandBonnieRiley at Thursday, October 14, 2010
4 comments:
That is the cutest little crawl I have ever seen...
My word...could he possibly be any cuter?!! YOu are so lucky Bonnie! And you are a Great mom btw!
I love this : ). Its so cute how when he reaches his destination he lays out. " K, I got it we are done" . I love it, you are the best mommy.
What a cute little boy!!! It is so good to check on you once in a while and see some updated pictures. Your blog is darling and so is your little family!!!
Post a Comment