CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Final Countdown

This will be my last post before our little baby comes. We are getting more and more excited to finally meet this guy. In a way I feel like I already know him. For instance I know he likes Orange juice because he always does a little tap dance after I drink it. I know he absolutely hates it when I put tight things around my belly. When I wear a belly band or when they've put the heart rate monitors and contraction monitors on me, he immediately starts punching and kicking that area. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's strong enough to knock them off my stomach. Speaking of him being strong. My ribs are doing much better but still are very sore. My friends who were at my baby shower can attest that I had the mobility of an 89 year old woman.
I've had a very easy pregnancy but this past month has definitely made me ready to have him here just on the outside of me. Besides my ribs I've been sick off and on and I can't quite get over it. Two Sunday's ago I woke up not feeling very well and spent the day throwing up. I couldn't keep anything down and the thought of food just made me run to the bathroom even faster. We called the on-call doctor and he had me go to the hospital. It was a good thing we did because I was very dehydrated. The throwing up plus the lack of water was kicking me into labor. At the height I was having contractions every 1.5-3 minutes apart. They put a couple liters of water in me through an IV and gave me some other great meds for anti-nausea. After that point, the night was a blur but I felt a lot better.
As for the most important news, I'm being induced this Friday. We'll go in at 7:45am and from there I'll I know is that we'll leave with my baby. We'll be sure to post pictures, let everyone know how the baby is doing and just maybe we'll figure out what his name will be.
Wish us luck!!

37 Weeks

Feb 2 Three days before the arrival


10 comments:

McCall said...

You look so hot! I love it!!!
Little Duncan will be born on my 5 year anniversary! I am excited about that! Make sure to post pictures of this little man!! Good luck!
XOXO

Brady,McCall said...

We are so excited to meet him! Cant wait. You look adorable. The rest of your body doesn't even look pregnant, you just have a cute belly.Cant wait to see the little guy friday.

SassAFrass said...

Horray for baby time! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. Good luck with choosing a name

Hoenes Family said...

You are adorable. I wish you well. I was induced with both my girls. Thank goodness for modern medicine! Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

You look so stinkin' cute with your belly!!! What happened to your ribs? Did he break one? Alissa did that to me! I am so so so excited for you and Brock! Make sure someone keeps us all posted! We want to know when this little guy gets here! Good luck and congratulations a little early!

Deborah said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet him too!

Charlotte said...

Good luck! I'm excited for you--there is nothing like being a mom :)

Jamie said...

You are going to do AWESOME Bonnie! And you are going to be a fantastic mom!

Sarah Pittard said...

Wahooo!!!! That's so exciting!! Can't wait!!!!

Kindred Family said...

(say in a chanting way) pict-ures! pict-ures! pict-ures! pict-ures! pict-ures!