CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Introducing......

Baby Carter Brock Riley

Born: February 5, 2010
Time: 6:18pm
Weight: 7 lbs 10 ounces
Height: 20 inches

Here are just a few of the pictures we took while at the hospital. He has been a great baby and we absolutely love having him around. Labor went really well and he has been a perfect angel. The pictures are completely out of order but I've got to run to hold my cute little guy. Enjoy!

Just minutes after he was born. Brock introducing me to our son.
Holding him for the first time.


Brock and my doctor after the successful delivery.

Proud grandma Barlow

and grandma Pam

Reagan, Julia and Torie all crowding around getting their first look at him.



Brock is carrying him into our house for the first time. Our drive home was very slow. We drove about 15 miles below the speed limit because we were so nervous.


Our first day home together. The first thing we did was take a much needed nap.



Brock and I right before delivery. We went in as a family of two and left a family of three. We are so happy that he is healthy and we are thankful that he has wonderful grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles and lots of fun cousins he has yet to meet.

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW!!!! Congrats! I noticed your blog in a list on Charlotte's web site, and had to come take a look. He is a darling baby! I am so happy for you. What a neat (but tiring!) time of life. Good luck with those first few days and weeks adjusting. I hope you remember me! (Stephanie and Cory from the 3rd ward--those crazy chairmen of ward activities)

Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!! He is so cute. I love his name! You look absolutely amazing having just had a baby! Enjoy the little guy, they grow so fast! (I know you'll hear that a million times, sorry)

Deborah said...

Yay! I can't wait to see him again. Cutie!

SassAFrass said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute and tiny! Congrats! He looks perfect. Enjoy him! Can't wait to meet him. I think a lunch date is in order for me to meet this little guy.

Unknown said...

OH YAY! CONGRATS!! He is so adorable! Can't wait to meet him! you're such a cute little mom!

McCall said...

OH He is SOOO cute!! I love him! His name is adorable too- excellent choice! Good Job BJ!

Josh and Cara said...

How exciting! He is so sweet. Enjoy every second of him...they grow way too fast!

Brady,McCall said...

Oh He is so so so cute! Just love him. Your pictures are cute! We are so excited for you guys!

{amy k.} said...

So exciting- he is adorable! Hope you and your sweet little family are all happy and healthy! Congrats Bonnie!

Unknown said...

Oh Bonnie! Congratulations to you both!!! He is adorable! I am so so happy for you, I am in tears! Another Barlow great grandchild! Amazing. I love you all!

Charlotte said...

congratulations! he is beautiful!

Our Family said...

Good work! Newborns have the sweetest spirits. You will be great parents. He's beautiful.

JonandLo said...

Congratulations you guys..he is precious and just so tiny. Brenton was born on the same day 1 year ago! Enjoy your little bundle

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! Wow one day before Brunson's birthday! He's adorable. So happy for you!

Todd and Heidi said...

Congrats! He is darling! Glad things went well. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see him.

Kallie said...

He is so sweet, I love the picture of you sleeping with him in the hospital bed. Enjoy these next couple of weeks, they grow so fast.

suds2004 said...

Congrats! What a cute little guy! Enjoy every moment it goes by so fast. Hope you are doing well.