CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!




His first time sucking his thumb


Please look close. This was an explosion. The picture doesn't do my son's range justice.








We took him in to the dr a week after he was born because he was looking a little yellow. The dr said his billirubin count was really high and ordered his own little tanning bed for him. The picture above makes it look like he loved it but in reality it was a big struggle. He hates being cold and loves being wrapped tight so it basically took a lot of fussing to exhaust him to the point of passing out. Thankfully, it only took two nights for his levels to return to normal.


Little Carter loves to curl up next to his dad. Sometimes I try to move his position because I'm convinced that he has got to be so uncomfortable but every time I try this he grunts at me and goes back to that same position.








Grandma Kettle with Carter. This is her 28th great grandchild.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh he definitely looks like a Riley! So cute! Glad you're doing well!

McCall said...

that poop was EVERYWHERE!!

SassAFrass said...

Oh my goodness he is SOOO cute! Glad to see those pacifiers have come into some good use already too.

Allison said...

I am so happy for you guys! Geremy and I are probably coming out to there for a week in March. Hopefully I can meet the little man:)

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how many time Alissa and Abby "exploded" like that! I feel for you. So adorable! I can't wait to meet him.

Jamie said...

Oooh he is so cute.....I wish I could snuggle his little face right now and give him sugars!

Kindred Family said...

I can see he has the same "barlow posture" as the rest of us - think Reagan, when you look at him hunched over on Brock!

The Jacksons said...

Very Cute!!! Congrats!!!

Jenna said...

Bonnie he is soooo cute!! I'm so happy for you! It seems that everything is going well and I'm so happy for you! I'm glad he is finally here safe and sound!

Lizzie said...

Congratulations! HE IS SO SO SO Amazing! I can't wait to meet him and catch up with you guys! Oh Wonderful!

ABBY LOW said...

Bonnie - he is beautiful! Congratulations! Hopefully, at the next Barlow Family Reunion our boys will be able to meet.

xo,
Your Cousin Abby