CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Last week Brock and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary, I can't believe how fast these past couple of years have gone. I feel very fortunate to have such a great husband. I love being married to him - we have so much fun together. We've lived and traveled to lots of places; living in Logan, Virginia, Belgium, Layton and Bountiful - and traveled to neighboring cities and countries where we have lived. We have so much fun together and were looking forward to what the future will bring us.
To celebrate we went to La Caille, it's a really fancy French restaurant in Sandy. It was so beautiful there, the picture above was along the cobblestone driveway on our way in.

There were peacocks roaming everywhere on the grounds - inside and outside of the restaurant. This one behind me stayed close to our table waiting for us to give it bread, Brock wanted to put the bread right by my foot....



Luckily we were given a $150 gift certificate which made our $185 dinner ticket not seem too bad but it was really fun pretending like we did have the money to be there.... After dinner we walked around the grounds of La Caille for a bit, the picture above is in front of the dining patio and pond. The picture of Brock below is on the opposite end by the river.

The weekend before our anniversary I got four tickets to the Bees or Buzz whatever they are. We invited our good friends Brett and Stephanie Kearns along. Brock and Brett have been friends since High School. They just had a baby girl a couple months ago, she is so darling.









3 comments:

SassAFrass said...

Bonnie,
Here is my blog address! Kinda cheesy but you know thats how I roll. Happy 3rd anniversary, I almost forgot you and Brock were living like high rollers for it. You looked way pretty! Congrats again

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Crazy can't believe it's been 3 years. Seems like we have always had you in the family Bonnie. You two are so cute together and right for each other.

Unknown said...

While at the Bees/Buzz (I never can remember either) did you give the players some tips from your file of mad softball skills? I'm sure it was a lot like watching the Trash Talkers play.

PS - I still can't believe you're Jen's sister. It's a crazy small world!