Congratulations! I'm not really about pre-arranged marriages, but maybe we can set up a marriage between our little girl and your little boy!? Wouldn't that be fun? Just kidding. That will be so fun. We are so excited for you guys.
So excited for you guys. Hopefully brock has some expertise in boys since you have no idea what its like to have any boys or brothers ha Stoked for ya. Hope you guys are well
Brock and I have been married for four years! It has gone by so fast. We both went to school at USU and both graduated in Business. Now we live in Bountiful where Brock is working for Credit Suisse and I am working for Icon Health and Fitness.
11 comments:
Yeah! How exciting! Boys are so fun! I'm so happy for you!
I guessed wrong!
YAY! How fun! I really thought you were going to have a girl! Boy was I wrong! Congrats again.....
Congrats! Boys are the best!
Congratulations! I'm not really about pre-arranged marriages, but maybe we can set up a marriage between our little girl and your little boy!? Wouldn't that be fun? Just kidding. That will be so fun. We are so excited for you guys.
I am so excited for you two! I hope you are feeling well and the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze. Love you.
We think boys are the best! Of course that is all we know but you will love having a boy first! Congrats, we are excited for you!
Ty and Rindee
Congrats!! That's awesome!
Yes, that is Shannon W. I thought I'd told you that she was dating Neil's brother. She's so cute!
WAHOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
So excited for you guys. Hopefully brock has some expertise in boys since you have no idea what its like to have any boys or brothers ha Stoked for ya. Hope you guys are well
Post a Comment