CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Belly Pictures

We've tried to document my enlarging belly during the past couple months and here are some results. It kind of amazes me how much I've grown and makes me a little nervous just wondering how much more I can expand.... We are getting really anxious for our little guy to come and we are excited to get to bring him home, and since we don't really have a home right now it's a real good thing we have two months before we expect him to arrive!

13 Weeks

18 Weeks


23 Weeks (That's what I'm trying to indicate in the picture)

26 Weeks

28 Weeks

6 comments:

McCall said...

You look amazing!! You're so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Yay! I have been waiting for pictures! You look beautiful!

Blake and Holly said...

Bon, You are so cute all prego! I am So excited for you! Hope things are going well!

SassAFrass said...

Bonnie!
You look so stinkin cute girl! seriously we need to hang out. :)
I need to give your lil babe a lil gift from your fav co-worker ever! Miss you lady friend

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous!! I am still amazed you played volleyball with us ,and not only played but kicked large amount of booty on the court. I really want to see you soon. Let me know when you are free for lunch or shopping or something.

Kindred Family said...

Wow Bonnie, you've really put on a few pounds.