CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

McCall's Wedding

I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now but somehow this summer has been going so fast that I'm not quite able to keep up.
Brock's little sister McCall was married earlier this month to Brady Griffin. He's a great guy and we really like having him in the family. Well... that makes it sound like he just entered the family which isn't quite right. Brady has been Kade's (Brock's little brother) good friend since they were little so he's been over at the Riley house for some time now.
The week before her wedding all the girls (on both sides) got together for pedicures and waxing. It was a lot of fun to sit around and relax with all the girls. Even Cori and Riley came along and got their toe nails painted too.
This is just after McCall went through the temple for her first time. Poor girl, the day she picked was the day the AC broke, we were all dying! It was so uncomfortable.

This is when McCall and Brady came out of the temple right after they were married. They looked so happy. McCall looked so beautiful and had the prettiet pearls on.
She chose to be married in the Ogden temple which really benefited us because of the close proximity to Farr's Ice cream. While they took pictures, we walked over and treated ourselves to ice cream to cool off.



Their reception was held in the back yard of the Coleman's. It looked amazing! Lori did a great job planting lots of yellow flowers and it seemed like everything was just perfect.

8 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

when I saw you post title I thought it was going to be about McCall our roommate and I thought I missed something.

McCall said...

You are way too nice! (for your comment on my blog, btw)

Josh and Cara said...

How fun! They look so happy! They are just so little! I bet the reception was so pretty in the Coleman's backyard. You and Brock look so cute in that last picture!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

I love you bonnie : ) thanks for being my fan.. I am one of yours as well. I am going to get murdered at this bout though .. just so you know.

;) winky face

Breanne

Dan Kettle said...

Hey bonnie hope you guys are doing well. Im back to blogging. i needed a break for a bit. Are you guys coming to michelles wedding?

{amy k.} said...

Looks like fun! I love weddings :)

Krissey said...

I just heard your news from my mom and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unknown said...

I love looking at your blog! It is fun to see all you two are doing! We really need to all get together and do dinner! Give us a call sometime. 801.856.6917
Love you.