CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Mercy

Tonight is our tournament game for our women's volleyball league. It has been so much fun to be back playing volleyball, especially when you have a really fun team.

Our team consists of me, my three little sisters (Reagan, Julia and Torie), my good friend Breanne and her mom Sundee, my good friend and old volleyball buddy Lori Voss and RoseMary. I can honestly say we have dominated all the teams we've played but really that's not saying much considering we normally play against ladies twice our age who organized their team in Relief Society but it has still been a lot of fun.
I haven't taken any pictures of our team but this is basically what we look like.






Our team name is The Diggers (I know it's lame but I had to come up with it on the spot). Here are a couple of ideas for next seasons name courtesy of Breanne:

The Brunsickers (since we are primarily a mix of Barlow's and Unsickers)
No Mercy
Volley in your Face
Impact in your face

There were many others followed by the phrase "in your face", but I figured everyone would get the idea. If anyone has any good team names that make us sound a lot better than we really are, let me know. I think we sign up this week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun!! :) :) How are you guys? I feel like it has been forever since we've seen anyone!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

its true that's exactly what we look like. I am a little embarrassed my hair doesn't look that great in those pictures.
I really like the celebrity combo name idea... brunsickers in your face? to bad we lost tonight.. tons of fun though.

Unknown said...

That would be so fun! We'll be around for sure this summer! Let's do it! :)

McCall said...

If that's what you guys look like, I am there!!!

Josh and Cara said...

How fun! You guys are one HOT Team! I like the "in your face" names!!

Dan Kettle said...

Right on bonnie. That is so cool you guys all play. I didn't know thats what my cousins looked like ha You need a tough name for sure

suds2004 said...

How fun, I wish I were playing with you. Maybe we will have to play outside this summer sometime. Sounds like you are having a great time. Good luck with the name!
Rindee