CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Unthinkable


I know many of you won't believe this, especially if you have ever witnessed one of our softball games or have read my last post, but we won a game! I barely believe it myself - maybe because I would probably place my bets on a tee ball team of five year olds beating us or because we have never lost by anything less than 20. But it is now official (even though there were some major disagreements with the refs) we won (12 to 8). We are now 1 and 8, our future looks bright. I think our team can credit our win to the new addition to our team, her name is Pink Panther (above). Melanie, our coach, bought it from Walmart and it has brought us a bit of luck.

1 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Ha ha ha. That is so funny. It seems like i always get on those teams. One year our soccer team celebrated out TIE! The was the closest we got to winning. So Fun!