CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Photo Shoot

I think I have mentioned in this blog somewhere that I work for ICON Health and Fitness. We are mostly known for making treadmills, bikes, ellipticals etc. However, I work in the apparel office in Salt Lake. So about two weeks ago I put on a photo shoot for a catalog I'm working on and invited McCall Christensen Johnson to come and model. For those of you who don't know McCall, she was one of my best friends in High School and happens to be really really pretty. She did such a great job and suprisingly this was her first time modeling. Here are some pictures of the shoot.







3 comments:

McCall said...

It's definitely time to put up a new post!

Jamie said...

Hey Bonnie,
It sounds like you really like your new job. So that is cool. I hope all is well with you and Brock, sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in town for the weekend. Miss you guys!

suds2004 said...

I remember Mccall, she looks great. I found your blog and loved reading about all of your adventures. I love hearing about you and Brock and all that you are up to. Maybe will get to see you again while we are in town.
Rindee