2007 was a great year for us. I graduated from USU in Business Marketing and in August we moved to Belgium for four months for internships. Here are some fun pictures that highlight 2007.
Notre Dame Cathedral
Moulin Rouge - Paris, France
My mom and sister came to visit us in Belgium. We are eating a yummy waffle with whipped cream and strawberries in this picture - they are so good!!
Bavaria, Germany - This castle is right on the border of Germany and Austria
The Wartburg in Eisenach, Germany. This is where Martin Luther translated the bible.
This is my favorite picture of Jenn... haha
Brock and I went with two of our friends for a weekend trip to London. We walked all over the city seeing the sites, saw to Les Mis and saw a bum swimming in the fountains. We had a lot of fun.
Here are a few pictures of trips we took while there. This is from our trip to Amsterdam. It is a really beautiful city with all of the old buildings and waterways. We went to the Anne Frank house, tried on wooden shoes and went to the flower markets (which they are famous for). After we left we all felt a little sick from breathing in so much weed and seeing so many prostitutes... but hey that's Amsterdam.

8 comments:
YEAH FOR BLOGS!!!!
Its a great bandwagon to be a part of :)
Your trip looked amazing. Man! What a fun thing to do with your hubby. And great job on the triathlon. I tell myself every year taht I'm going to do one. maybe this is my year!
Love you guys,
Annie
Check out mine and Jake's blog at jakeandannie.blogspot.com
SO JEALOUS!!!!!
also, You are gorgeous!
Bonnie and Brock...HI!! So glad to connect with you =) I didn't know you lived in Amsterdam for 4 months, how cool is that! You guys look great...and your friend mcall is right..you are gorgeous! We are blogging buddies and now we can keep in touch. Congrats on graduating!
Bonnie it is so great to hear from you!! Congrats on graduating. Your trip looked amazing! How fun for both of you. You look wonderful!
are you guys sure you didn't just photoshop yourselves into all those places... I mean really- who goes to all those places!?! you guys look so happy and it is great to see you! glad to see some of the Rileys (or at least their wives) joined the blog world! check us out:
amesbloggers.blogspot.com
~charlyn
I am so glad you joined the blogging group! I am so jealous of all your traveling. Your pictures are great!
I'm so glad I made it in one of your photos!! YES!!!
Bonnie-
It is so fun to see how you guys are doing and what you are up to. Those Europe pictures are so fun and make me want to go back again! That photo shoot of McCall is really fun. We need to get together and go riding sometime. Feel free to check out our blog: joshandkrissey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment