Last August I did a triathlon in Logan. I seriously almost died in the swimming portion so it was a big accomplishment to finish the race as well as survive. My oldest sister Katie did it with me. Some other familiar faces are Blaine and Maggie Hickman and Kali and Poly Smedley.
Brock and I have been married for four years! It has gone by so fast. We both went to school at USU and both graduated in Business. Now we live in Bountiful where Brock is working for Credit Suisse and I am working for Icon Health and Fitness.
2 comments:
Seriously bonnie, out of all the photos you put that one on your blog! Man, that’s the last time I come visit you in Europe! I love the blog and you!
Darling blog Bon! Man I miss you guys. Congrats to Brock on graduation. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment