CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Month's Old

Our little Carter is two months old already. He's growing so fast and is so fun to be around. He loves to smile and talk to us. When Brock and I put him down and walk out of the room, he'll call for us until we come back. His smile is so infectious and we will do pretty much anything to get him to do it again. We feel so lucky to have him in our family.

Here are the pictures we had taken last week.


I thought this was such a classic picture of his "I've had enough of this" face. This was his last outfit (and his blessing outfit) of the shoot so he had had enough at this point.

2 Month Stats

Weight 11 lbs 5 ounces (38%)
Height 23.5 inches (70%)
Head (48%)

6 comments:

Brady,McCall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady,McCall said...

Sorry i Messed up my last comment and didnt know how to fix it so I deleted it. Those pictures are so cute. I love his smile too, its so precious.

Unknown said...

So cute. So, so cute. <3

{amy k.} said...

Bonnie- he is soooo adorable! can't believe how fast they grow!

SassAFrass said...

SOOOO darling!

Sarah Pittard said...

AAAAWWWWW!!!! He's GORGEOUS!!! HOW FUN!!!!