Good news:
I met my new doctor yesterday and I think I'll like him a lot. I had to switch doctors due to a complication in my insurance and I've been really worried about switching this late in my pregnancy. Thankfully though my sister recommended this doctor and now after meeting him my fears are put to rest.
He did an ultrasound and it looks like everything is going according to plan. In fact, by his measurements my doctor said he is on the road to being delivered a full week before my due date! I'm not sure if he is officially changing my due date of Feb 13 or not but according to the measurements he is set to come Feb 7!
He weighs 3lbs 8oz.
After the doctor measured his legs he said he looks like he'll be a soccer player. I was so happy.
After examining his feet, the Dr asked whose feet the baby is inheriting since his second toe is longer than the big toe. I was kind of surprised he would think that would be from me but then I remembered he has never looked at my feet (they are something I happen to be quite proud of). Then I realized that Brock's are a bit that way so right when I left the office I text Brock:
"Bad news, our baby has your feet"
he replied
"hairy?"
8 years ago

5 comments:
So where will you deliver?
I love this post! Giant thumbs up for soccer players!!! He will love his uncle...
Ha! That is hilarious! And YES! Can you believe that they thought that we were that old?!? I was blown away... do I LOOK like I'M THAT OLD??! Anyway, it might have been for Jory's crazy thick beard! :) He forgot his razor and didn't shave for like a week! :) VERY Hairy Wahlen family!
Shoot for the 6th that is Brunson's birthday. I remember being prego at this time of the year. It's kind of hard to squeeze the turkey dinners in. Good Luck Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad that you like Dr. Johnson. I loved him and he's still be my doc if we didn't move. Good thing you have a perfect sister, you look up to so much, to recommend him to you.
Post a Comment