CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jazz Game

My dad, Brock, Miles and I went to the Jazz game last week. We thought Miles would love watching the basketball players but I think he was a little more interested in Thomas the Train... I asked Miles which player he thought his dad could beat in basketball and he said "that one" pointing straight to Shaq... - That's pretty impressive Steve
Here he is playing with this trains on Brock's seat - he is so cute!




3 comments:

McCall said...

He is such a cutie- and I love his name.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Bonnie,
Good to hear from you! Bret and I are doing great! We have a blog too, but it's blocked. We'd love to invite you. Send me your email address. tanner.elizabeth@gmail.com We live in Eagle Mountain, not too far, and we'd love to get together. Talk to you soon.
Liz

Lauren Dyer said...

Go Jazz! I love those games! It was good to see you guys last weekend!