CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 4, 2011

As of late....


We found Carter in this position last night... sleeping with both legs out of the crib.


He thinks it's so funny to see pictures of himself. We had a little photo shoot and after each shot I would show him the picture and he would laugh and laugh.






I walked into my mom's living room to see Carter inside the dog's cage..






Carter's first haircut went so well, can't you tell by the pictures? He loved it....









Here is the drum we got him for Christmas. I don't think he gets it.





Ahhh. This was a little while ago but nonetheless a great picture. During the day my mom watched Carter while I ran an errand and when I got back she said that he crawled out of his pants and then pulled off his diaper. When my mom shrieked "Carter!" he took off in the opposite direction. Now this wasn't great considering my mom had both knees replaced in November. Luckily she caught up with him before he marked his territory.
After I picked him up from my mom's, I put him down for a nap and this is what I found when I went to check on him. Diaper off, bent completely in half - asleep.


1 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

Cute! Both my kids crawl into the dogs crate they think its funny.