Today I woke up a little panicked, something was wrong. It felt like I had forgot something. After thinking for a minute, I heard Carter make a sound from his bedroom and I realized that he had slept through the night!! I hadn't forgotten anything, it was just a weird feeling to have uninterrupted sleep. It was the most wonderful feeling! I put him to bed at 8:30, fed him at 10:30 (which he slept through) and he woke up the next morning at 6:15. I really hope this continues because he is more alert and I feel so nice and rested.
Another big milestone came today. I was annoying him by giving him tummy time, which he doesn't like very much. I rolled him onto his stomach which traps his arm underneath his stomach. He's getting really good at pulling it out but before he did that he rolled back over! I was so excited that I called Brock and I put him on speakerphone so we could both tell him how great he did. He was all smiles knowing he's getting so big.
Here are some other things he's getting pretty good at:
-Blowing bubbles and drooling
-Sitting up in the corner of the couch
-Grabbing his cute toes
-Looking at himself in the mirror
-Smiling and laughing
-Talking- he has his own little language but he'll talk all day long to you
-Talking- he has his own little language but he'll talk all day long to you
-Watching TV - Scary, right? He loves looking at the TV and I'm paranoid that it's going to fry his brain!
Snake Update- There haven't been any more snake sightings IN the house but we have found quite a few in our yard. So I came up with a solution. The cute little boy in the picture above gets $1 for each snake he catches and takes home with him. I'm sure I'm going to get a very mad mother calling me soon....

5 comments:
Such cute pictures, and I think a great solution to the snake problem. We love Carter!
Carter is adorable as always... but I LOVE that you are paying some neighborhood kid to rid you of your snakes... I believe you are right about his mother calling soon!!! LOL! That is hilarious!
He's so cute! And you look amazing you sexy momma!!
Bonnie seriously he is so cute!
PS Awesome job on the 5K! Thats impressive!You look great
oh my goodness! the whole night! that is awesome... i hope he makes that a habit soon! what a cute little guy :)
Post a Comment